Be sure to read the criteria for good passwords before choosing a password.
To change your password via the myBarnard portal:
- Click on the "Student Services" tab.
- Click on the "Change Email Password" link under"myTechTools" on the right navigation bar.
- Please make sure to read the security requirements of the password so that you are able to change it successfully and enter a new password into both fields, then click the Submit button.
- You will receive a couple of confirmation windows, be sure to click OK and Accept when they pop up.
- Once you have successfully reset your password you MUST log out and log back in with your NEW password in order to authenticate your new password with your account. Do this by clicking on the SIGN OUT link in the top right hand corner, then going back to the original login page of my.barnard.edu and logging into the portal with your new password.
This new password will be the used to login to the myBarnard portal and gBear as well as your authentication to Barnard's secure wireless networks.